Welcome to my site!
* * *
Of particular note in no particular context:
- A simple, yet powerful, financial management scheme
- I present a simple, but powerful, personal finance management scheme, which should help to redirect you to the path of the wealthy.
- How I plan my day
- I share an artifact I wield to help me exercise agency in life — my daily schedule.
- On deresponsibilization
- When an individual is deresponsibilized, they lose three vital virtues: freedom, ability to thrive, and financial intelligence. How to responsibilize the individual? I share a piece of practical advice that may change your life.
- Two strategies to eliminate bad debt from your life
- I analyze two strategies to get out of bad debt – the Robert Kiyosaki approach, and an optimization approach I’ve used in the past to eliminate bad debt quickly with minimal penalties.
- Free Choice and the Problem of Evil: A Compatibilist Approach
- The problem of evil can be resolved once one assumes a compatibilist worldview with respect to free choice, given a sufficiently large set of decision points.
- Why you should learn the Skwxwú7mesh language
- Want to learn a new language? Try the critically endangered ones.
- A loathsome, overlooked holocaust of WWII
- The Rape of Nanjing, as the massacre has come to be known, deserves our historical attention and remembrance as any other genocide and holocaust perpetrated against humanity.
- A rationale for David Allen’s “Getting Things Done”
- What Csikszentmihalyi’s Flow can do for Allen’s “Getting Things Done” and for you in your productivity.
- On archiving almost everything
- Archiving and not discarding any document that comes your way, be it handwritten or recorded, could help build a useful power basis if wielded intelligently.
* * *